Clarity - Conditioner For Fine or Oily Hair
Picture the clear blue sky of a mountain ski resort with the fresh powder laying sparkling in the sunlight. Sitting with the warmth of the sun and sharpness of the breeze hitting your skin. Begin your morning routine differently. Your time is precious, use it wisely and treat yourself and your hair to a spa hair experience each and every time you condition your hair. Melt away stresses and lift your spirits whilst feeling refreshed and re-energised, caring for you and your family.
Lavender, Rosemary & Mint conditioner made in the UK
- 76.25% Organic ingredients chosen from farming cooperatives to keep the cycle of sustainability and reducing pesticide exposure.
- 99% naturally derived ingredients, safe in the knowledge that you are using plant based hair care
- Strengthens weak and fine hair from breakage due to heat and styling damage
- No build up, which means you will wash your hair less.
- Stimulates your scalp to encourage hair growth.
- Leaves your hair & scalp feeling exhilarated & refreshed, improving your mood.
- Ideal conditioner for fine, oily/greasy, gents hair or if you use products when styling.
Condition your hair and scalp with clarity. Set your hair and scalp free from product build up and correct sebum* overload while gently caring for the follicle. Your hair and scalp will feel liberated. Condition clean.
*(oil secreted from scalp)
Aqua & Avena sativa (Organic Oat) kernel extract, Cetyl alcohol, Cetrimonium chloride, Argania spinosa (Organic Argan) Nut Oil, Glyceryl stearate S/E (plant derived moisturiser), Aroma [Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil], Propandiol & Salix alba (Willow Bark Extract), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool* *Naturally occurring in essential oils. Made with 76.25% organic and 99.9% naturally derived ingredients. Shelf life: 24 months.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Always rinse thoroughly after use. Do not ingest. Do not use on extremely damaged skin. To ensure skin compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use. In the unlikely event of a reaction discontinue use and consult your GP. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure, seek medical advice before using essential oils. Nut allergy sufferers are advised to consult their doctor before using Argan oil. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store below 21C.