Balance - Willow Bark, Lavender & Mandarin Conditioner For All Hair Types
✪ No Synthetic or Toxic Chemicals
✪ Sustainable, Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
✪ Healthy Hair & Skin, Naturally
✪ Vegan, Organic, Cruelty Free, Biodegradable liquid
✪ Made in the UK
Free Royal Mail delivery on all UK orders over £35 sent standard parcel 2nd class. For more delivery information click here
The robust and gentle crackle of an open fire gives confidence and warmth. The log cabin provides safety and reassurance and the smell of a scented candle mixes with the burnt wood air. Imagine a conditioner so thoughtful it cares for you and the whole family. Together the balance range are the pillars, they are the representation of strong values. For all.
Willow Bark, Lavender & Mandarin conditioner for all hair types, made in the UK
- Reduce dandruff and skin conditions.
- Plant based which is better for our planet and animals alike
- For the whole family, take care of the families hair care needs, safely.
- Balances not only your hair but your mind with its aromatherapy grade essential oils.
- Maintains and encourages healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- Use as a treatment to give that extra luxurious feeling to your hair.
- Stimulates natural hair growth.
For best results pre-cleanse with Balance Shampoo
Aqua & Avena sativa (Organic Oat) kernel extract, Cetyl alcohol, Cetrimonium chloride, Arania spinosa (Organic Argan) Nut oil, Glyceryl stearate S/E (plant-derived moisturiser), Aroma [Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange), Propandiol & Salix alba (Willow Bark Extract), Cocus nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Citric acid, Benzyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, *Naturally occurring in essential oils. Made with 76.25% organic and 99.05% naturally derived ingredients. Shelf life: 24 months.
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, PEG's, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.